Friday 17 June 2011

AUCMS

I'm back!!! XDD
Today lets talk about University or college :)
Lately, I felt sad when I saw (mentally) my friends are going to further their education to either U or Matriks =(
Anddddddddd....here I am alone at home (technically my bro is at home but unnoticeable in this case) doing nothing but daydreaming and doing some housework =O

I actually should had went to UiTM Puncak Alam but I decided to go to Alliance University College Medical Science (AUCMS =.= its actually quite long to say so I just call it Alliance U for short to others) taking Pre Medic =D
I was offered MARA scholarship, actually its a convertible loan =.= huh kata je scholarship =P but I must be grateful so thank you MARA =)

I'll be going to AUCMS in just a week and few days more =O somehow its kinda feel like a short and long time to wait, mixed feelings? *shrugs
Somehow I feel like I make a grave mistake and great decision at the same time. This opportunity is rare and I really, really want to become a doctor so I chose AUCMS but then the grades that I have to achieve T.T


 3.65,3.65,3.65,3.,65,3.65 OH GOD, I'M SCREWEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! T.T


NOOO!!!!!! I can't give up yet~~!!! I'll work harder and play less (impossible =.='' but worth trying).
I'll try my best since I'm a lazy person. Must succeed in all these :

 1) pointer, with a TPNG/CGPA of 3.65 and above
2) band 7 and above for IELTS
3) interview
I hope I'll meet many fun and kind new friends there and had a great time there XD So that's all for today =D

LET THE IMPOSSIBLE BECOME POSSIBLE!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment